Osgoode Professional Development is looking for new contributors for our blog!
We’re looking for current lawyers, professionals and LLM students to write from your perspective on current legal topics, or on topics relating to legal education and professional development.
Some examples of topic ideas include:
- Trends in the law or within your industry, and what that means for the future
- Case studies, or story of a difficult problem that was overcome, and how others could benefit from the learning
- Recap of a recent conference or course, highlighting key questions or insights
- “A day in the life…” post – this could be an inside look at your current role/industry, or an interview with someone else
- “Top 5” list of valuable tips that can be shared with other professionals
The blog post will also include your headshot and brief biography, including a link to your current website.
If you’re interested in contributing, fill out our Blog Submission Form and we’ll be in touch with more information.
For any questions, please contact us at RBahrami@osgoode.yorku.ca